FEIRAS NOVAS AND A NEW OUTFIT

Hello Stylers! :)

Today I bring you another outfit, this time the clothes I used last Saturday. Who follows me through Instagram and saw my stories (@anaisabel205), saw where I was this Saturday, I went through Viana do Castelo and Ponte de Lima.
It was already a trip that I wanted to do some time and the arrival of Feiras Novas to Ponte de Lima, made us pass there in this summer.
As it would not be very hot, I chose not to bring anything very fresh, but I soon regretted it ... In the shade there was a great wind and it became unpleasant, but in the sun it warmed a lot, still to be more in the middle of the crowd and always walk .. But go, nothing you could not stand!
Moving on to the look of the day, I wore black jeggins and sneakers and the top I told you about in the last post! (you can see here). To complete the look, I chose to take my backpack, which I have definitely taken everywhere!


-

Olá Stylers! :)

Hoje trago-vos mais um outfit, desta vez as peças que usei no último sábado. Quem me segue pelo Instagram e viu os meus stories (@anaisabel205), viu por onde andei este sábado, estive por Viana do Castelo e Ponte de Lima.
Já era uma viagem que queria fazer a algum tempo e a chegada das Feiras Novas a  Ponte de Lima, fez com que passasse por lá ainda este Verão.
Foi dia do cortejo e aproveitamos para ver uma amiga de faculdade, que também ela ia participar no cortejo.
Como não iria estar muito calor, optei por não levar nada muito fresco, mas depressa me arrependi... À sombra estava imenso vento e tornava-se desagradável, mas ao sol aquecia muito, ainda para mais estando no meio da multidão e sempre a caminhar.. Mas vá, nada que não conseguisse aguentar!
Passando ao look do dia, usei umas jeggins pretas e umas sapatilhas estilo all star e o top que vos falei no último post! (podem ver aqui). Para completar o look, optei por levar a minha mochila, que definitivamente tenho levado para todo o lado!







I hope you enjoyed, see you next post!
Kisses and hugs*

-

Espero que tenham gostado, até ao próximo post!
Beijos e abraços*

1 comentário:

Instagram